Funnyscape 517
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chillout Zone & Skills (SUGESTED)

2 posters

Go down

Chillout Zone & Skills (SUGESTED) Empty Chillout Zone & Skills (SUGESTED)

Post  1 3 3 7x Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:04 am

Hello Everyone im suggesting a great thing for this server...

Hi guys i think we should have an update and put a place on the server called a chillout zone.
I thing this would help alot of people just waiting around doing nothing because everytime im doing nothing i seem just to walk out in the pking area which is okay untill you get a noob trying to kd farm you so that it why a chillout zone would be great.

It would also be great for the chillout zone to be in a nice bright place with chairs you can sit on and maybee some skilling objects such as trees and farming spots.
Then there should be skilling shops dotted around the skilling area....

The other thing is that if you do want to skill i think the trees should give of money and at the bottom it should say "maybe money does grow on trees" every time maybe(and if you do that option please make sure that you dont make the money give of too much money otherwise people will go off pking and go skilling in the chillout zone which means the chillout zone will be packed with people.

Thank you, From

1 3 3 7x (<<<SERVER NAME)

1 3 3 7x

Back to top Go down

Chillout Zone & Skills (SUGESTED) Empty Re: Chillout Zone & Skills (SUGESTED)

Post  Scimitar Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:27 pm

I SUPPORT IT

Scimitar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum